VOMO is for professional Voice Over Actors and Singers alike!
“For YEARS I have been trying to find an inexpensive and portable solution to the perfect recording environment. When I stumbled across your portable recording booths, I thought THIS IS IT! This is the answer that I have been looking for this whole time!”
Yes, the solution to your acoustic problems on the road is finally here!
Designed and engineered with input from Emmy-award winning vocalists, producers, and engineers, the VOMO now helps elevate the sound quality of vocalists everywhere.
This is the only portable vocal booth on the market that can accommodate practically any microphone that you use:
Check our our Microphone Compatibility Page and see for yourself.
Yes, we are not going to list specific models of microphones, because you can use any type or size microphone with the VOMO! Front address, side address microphones, SENNHEISER Microphone or any other..
The VOMO Carry-On Portable Vocal Booth for vocal recording includes:
- Sound Absorbing Portable Vocal Booth with Stronger Nylon Outer Case and Support Base
- Script Holder (for Phone, Tablet, Smartphone, Notepad)
- Mic Stand Mounting gear. (for Standing up operation). The mounting gear can also be assembled and used as a table-top mic stand on its own.
- Accessory pouches are located on booth sides for easy access.
- Sound Isolation Hood (for 360 degree acoustic treatment)
- LED noiseless clip on table light on a flexible goose neck stem. The light has several level of brightness. Comes with USB cord to recharge the battery (power adaptor is not included)
- Mini Boom (To adjust your microphone in the booth for best sound recording)
- Closed Dimensions are 24″ Wide x 22″ Deep x 5.5″ Tall
- Dimensions open: – 24″ wide x 22 ” Deep x 20″ tall .
- Weight – 17 pounds
Because we know that VOMO will go with you on a plane and on a train, on a hike and on a bike, rain or shine and you want to keep it nice and clean –
we included this outside dust and rain protective bag for FREE
The thicker support table provides more reliable support when the booth is mounted on a mic stand. Our new tripod (sold separately) can be used sitting or standing.
Free yourself while keeping those important clients. We dare you – Take a vacation!
Questions? Contact us to discuss your needs. See detailed description of VOMO features and instructions here
Note: You may notice a tight fit of the mic stand mount. This tight fit of the base is intentional, because it creates better hold of the top portion of the vocal booth to the base table. This tension, or rather lack of slack between table and the cover is crucial for the VOMO to stay straight when the hood is on. It might seem like the hole needs to be further up, and yes it does create small struggle with the material, but then it pays off when the unit is assembled.
We also have a light weight travel tripod that will work with the VOMO HERE
Check out our featured website for the VOMO at www.voiceovermobile.com