Window Noise Block Panels (40″x72″) with Soundproofing Core
These panels will block about 30 dB of the street noise..
The Window Noise Block Panel is made out of reinforced heavy limp mass barrier core ( MLV core) with Producer’s Choice Sound Blankets and Ballistic Nylon. Blanket should be facing into the room)..
If you experience issues with noise coming through the windows the first thing to do is to seal the gaps around the frame and make sure the window is shut tightly. Then hang the Window Noise Blocking Panel, flush with the window frame, to significantly improve the sound transmission loss.
NOTICE: the panel is very heavy. it has grommets at the top so you can hang it on the nails or screws.
Unlike acoustic products that are recommended to be hang away from a wall, the sound blocking panels must be hang as close as possible to the surrounding frame to they close all the gaps.
Our Window Noise Block panels also completely blocks the light coming through the window.
- Size: 40″ x 72″ , ~ 1 inch thick.
- Weight is about 30 Pounds per panel
- Construction: SoundProofing Reinforced Mass loaded Core sandwiched between layers of Producer’s Choice Acoustic sound absorption Blankets and Ballistic Nylon
- 4 grommets pre-installed on the 40″ side
- .Color Options – White or Black on blanket side. Black Nylon side. .
- STC class is 31 ( 31 dB sound blocking in midrange frequencies)
THESE COVERS ARE MADE TO ORDER AND CAN TAKE UP TO 7 to 10 DAYS TO PRODUCE
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS AND NO REFUNDS.